Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12791 by Morgana
A friend of mine makes chain-mail stuff, although I've never worn any of it. It's fascinating to watch him working at it though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12795 by Highwayman
Morgana wrote:

A friend of mine makes chain-mail stuff, although I've never worn any of it. It's fascinating to watch him working at it though.

Oh thats cool if he can make me a long sleaved shirt let me know yeah bargain price?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12813 by Daruma
A skate-board!

just for fun :) :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #12826 by Thurysaz
Not a skate-board a Surf board! It's more \"fun\"

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12828 by scootiebee
Thurysaz, I didn't realize that there was any decent surfing in Belgium! And I believe those chain-mail bras do have some sort of padding in them. And she does make belts as well. I have to look up her name, see if she has a web site, but it doesn't seem to be working after I got distracted googling \"chain mail bra!\" HA!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12838 by necie1286
scootiebee wrote:

Thurysaz, I didn't realize that there was any decent surfing in Belgium! And I believe those chain-mail bras do have some sort of padding in them. And she does make belts as well. I have to look up her name, see if she has a web site, but it doesn't seem to be working after I got distracted googling \"chain mail bra!\" HA!

if she dose have a site can you post it? i'd love to see what she makes and how much it is.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds