Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1239 by CorpseQueen
Morgana wrote:

Thanks! I mentioned this to my husband, and he thought I was nuts... I figured you guys would get it though!

Of course, you thought sane people would love Alchemy enough to join the 'secret' order? ;)

I too would love something with just details, a carved handle and such... would be lovely. And what I'd like is a real sun-umbrella, not a plastic one for the rain... but one especially for the sun, in some soft fabric.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1279 by Rubyred
The handles is such a good idea, they make those canes, so it wouldn't be too hard to do the same idea on a handle for something like a parasol.

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1310 by Morgana
Yeah, I hadn't really thought about the handles, but I'm sure they could be decorated as well.

A friend of mine has a cane with the Alchemist on it in silver, it's pretty cool.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Morgana. Reason: typos! aargh!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3710 by scootiebee
I would love it if Alchemy made hat pins. You know, the really long pins used to pin small hats to your hair? I have been having a hard time finding any. I like hats, and want to find some nice hat pins, but all I have found are not right for me. Maybe they will read this and like the idea too. Anyone else have any ideas?

L

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3713 by Daruma
A Absinthe fountain!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3716 by CorpseQueen
A sun-umbrella. I'd love an umbrella, nice black and gothy, to use when the sun is too hot and the sunblock is out... it would be a bit wonderful. Been looking for a few nice umbrellas, only finding some in a strange store far away from home...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds