Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Counterfeit Alchemy Products

More
12 years 7 months ago #35432 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

The links are dead. :) But that's a good sign since it probably means they were forced to take them down. Now, I found another site (from China this time) that is selling Alchemy knockoffs wholesale. Minimum order 120 pieces. :lol: Wow. Chinese manufacturers can fake anything. Last year, I was looking for an Evenstar pendant (Arwen's necklace from Lord Of The Rings for those of you who may not be as obsessed as I am) and there were a bunch of fakes. Finally got an original one from a respected dealer but still. With so many counterfeits around, you have to be careful where you shop. I've even seen fake Tripp and Lip Service items being sold.

Nope, the links are still alive. :woohoo: Maybe your browser had difficulties opening them.

I agree with Envy, fake jewellery is easy to spot, but with clothing it's a bit more difficult.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36351 by MefistaCenobica
In shops that sells various subculture-related stuff here (in Russia,Moscow),specifically in one titled \"Hobgoblin\" (it is near my old house,and I'm pretty sure it's still working) I've seen various things that are clearly illegal copies of various alchemy stuff-mainly cheap (2$) copies of rings made from something like aluminum...they break extremely easy (I own one copy of that pentagramm ring with roses on sides,and perhaps I still have broken one,too),and t-shirts with alchemy artworks (some of them weirdly shopped...I own t-shirt with dragon from Wyverex Auctor recoloured in blue and brown,that shopped to appear sitting on Alchemist's skull-forehead mark is covered with yingyang,and all this is on some tribal thingie background).
That shop sell legit alchemy stuff,too.
I hope it was useful information.I can show photos of that things I own.

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by MefistaCenobica.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36352 by firensia
We already have a thread about this entitled \"Counterfeit Alchemy Products\". You should probably e-mail info@alchemygroup.com about it. You should probably send them photos as well. Not sure what they can do about seeing as it's a physical store and not one that's online but at least they'd be informed about it and yes, it is definitely illegal.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36863 by black_magnolia
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationI'm astonished how detailed they copied the Venetian mask ring here:

I had a feeling it's fake but had to first check and compare with the original to be sure.

The other fakes I found form that seller were easier recognised as fakes.

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37703 by randomprincess
Replied by randomprincess on topic FAKE - ALERT
hey everyone - this morning i have been doing some searching on the net looking for some particular pieces of gothic accessories.

Well it now appears that there is some fake \"\"alchemy jewellery\" out there.

i would just like to say - that in regards to fakes that i have let alchemy gothic know and given the appropriate info.

So as the saying goes - if its ridiculously cheap - it is probably a fake .

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #37704 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: FAKE - ALERT
No news there, randomprincess.

btw. You should have posted in the old thread, not open a new one... [merged post into old thread]

I'd be reporting fake alchemy stuff everyday when I search for something alternative on ebay.

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds