Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Beanbags

More
12 years 6 months ago #35024 by black_magnolia
I know how we talked how cool it would be to have Alchemy furniture and I assume nobody really imagined beanbags as part of their lush gothic living room, but at least they should be more affordable then some oak and leather armchair... :woohoo:

More info coming soon. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35025 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Beanbags
I'm not really a fan of beanbags but I would love it if they had one with a graphic like that of the \"Name Of The Rose\" poster flag. Then, I would definitely look into buying one. Maybe depending on the success of these two, they'll introduce more designs. One can hope. :) Wonder what else is in the new catalogue. I'm starting to get impatient. :laugh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35028 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Alchemy Beanbags
There are a couple more designs, but nothing really special (more of the UL13 art, in fact).

I think the beanbags aren't going to be part of the official catalogue as they are items which are produced under license by another company. But maybe Alchemy is also going to include all their licensed products in the catalogue - we'll see.

I'm also not a bean bag fan, but my late dog was a huge fan! :P If he was still alive, I'd sure buy one for him. It was always fun watching him jump around the bag till he made himself comfortable on it and he always looked more comfortable on it then on a regular doggy bed. :silly:

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35031 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I think this is a cool idea. But perhaps some designs with dragons would look good too!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 6 months ago #35152 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Beanbags
Saw the topic title and thought \"Oh. My. God!\"

:P They say beanbags are a must for uni! :woohoo: Though I wish there were more of the gothic designs. :( I'd definately buy one of those if so.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35461 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Alchemy Beanbags
Update:

You can get the beanbags here: www.wowbeanbags.co.uk/alchemy.html

And till September 30th you can use code ALC10 to get 10% off the price at that site.

(Alternatively, if you have problems with that code, try facebook10, but that code expires on September 27th)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds