Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

New Catalouge & Alchemy Metal Wear

More
12 years 7 months ago #34948 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

firensia wrote:

Excellent! Cannot wait for the catalogue to be released. :)

Likewise! I love the idea of having models. I'm quite small so this might help me judge what might be a little too chunky/long. This is going to be quite good! :laugh:

:P Agreed! I love the fact they're using models as well!

Will definately be ordering a catalogue for myself. ^.^
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 7 months ago #35033 by black_magnolia
There is a separate website for Alchemy Metal Wear (still under construction) which you'll be able to check out at this link: www.alchemymetalwear.com/

It's worth a click even now as there is a sneak peek visible in the shadows... ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
More
12 years 7 months ago #35035 by janelle hell
black_magnolia wrote:

There is a separate website for Alchemy Metal Wear (still under construction) which you'll be able to check out at this link: www.alchemymetalwear.com/

It's worth a click even now as there is a sneak peek visible in the shadows... ;)

Thanks for posting this link; I'm sure I'll have compiled a MUCH longer want list after looking through the online catalog :lol:
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35041 by the_drunken_skeleton
well, i think i will be the first guy to comment on this post :lol: nice to meet you all :) !!!!

I hope they release more designs for the ul 13 line, it is just amazing :woohoo: . If that is the case, R.I.P. next paycheck :S
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: merged posts
More
12 years 7 months ago #35044 by black_magnolia
the_drunken_skeleton wrote:

well, i think i will be the first guy to comment on this post :lol: nice to meet you all :) !!!!

I hope they release more designs for the ul 13 line, it is just amazing :woohoo: . If that is the case, R.I.P. next paycheck :S

They just recently released new UL 13 items, so you'll have to wait some more for that line's new releases. :P

Now they are going to release new items for the Alchemy Gothic, Alchemy Empire and Alchemy Metal-Wear lines. Although I'm not really sure about the Metal-Wear line becasue on the link I've posted earlier it's written the collection launches 6th January 2012... :huh:

btw. Drunken Skeleton, please write all you have to say in one post, don't double post.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
More
12 years 7 months ago #35061 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Ooh! That's just so exciting! :woohoo:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds