Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

LondonEdge Trade Show

More
13 years 1 month ago #30713 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
snow.wulf wrote:

Very VERY cool! Those buttons will look awesome on one of my coats! I can't wait to see the other new releases :D Thank you very much for the pics.

:P I haven't got a spare coat for them, but I do have a spare pair of shoes and shirts..So..Yes. ^.^ I'll have lots to keep me busy once I can get my hands on some.

I have a pair of brand new TUKs that have little metal skull decorations falling off of the buckle, so I plan on just taking away all of the skull decorations, and then doing as I please with the steampunk buttons. ^.^ Then I'll have a pair of steampunky shoes to go with my other stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #30715 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
Those should look really cute, Envy! :D

More
13 years 1 month ago #30717 by Envy
snow.wulf wrote:

Thank you! ^.^ I'll post up pictures when I've had the chance to make my modifications, hehe. :P Haven't got a pair of steampunk shoes yet..

More
13 years 1 month ago #30723 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
Envy wrote:

snow.wulf wrote:

Thank you! ^.^ I'll post up pictures when I've had the chance to make my modifications, hehe. :P Haven't got a pair of steampunk shoes yet..

New Rock have made a nice collection of steampunk shoes and boots - www.newrock.com/collections/collection.php?id=22

More
13 years 1 month ago #30724 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
lol you girls get all the cool stuff! :P those boots are very nice!

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #30739 by Envy
Madam_Mim wrote:

Envy wrote:

snow.wulf wrote:

New Rock have made a nice collection of steampunk shoes and boots - www.newrock.com/collections/collection.php?id=22

Ahh I know..I think Demonia came out with a load of steampunk-styled shoes too, but they're all so pricey! And if I attached steampunk buttons onto my pair of black platform heels, the result would be very similar to some of the stuff Demonia's come out with anyway, with less than a third of the price and my choice of where to put what. ^.^ That's the plan anyway.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds