Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Spring 2011 New Releases

More
13 years 2 months ago #31162 by snow.wulf
Hmm, the more I look at it the more I like the Lisbeth's Kiss pendant :) I may also purchase the Venetian Mask of Death pendant...very cool! I guess it just took a bit of time for some of these new releases to really catch my attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31241 by Morgana
I'm really not a fan of steampunk, although I do sort of like the Clockwork Darter pendant. I also like La Danse de la Nuit and Garden of Dark Desires pendants, and the Westenra Choker. I'm not really a fan of green, but I'd still wear that. I also like the coffee mug... I'd definitely make use of that!

More
13 years 1 month ago #31252 by firensia
I absolutely LOVE the La nuit pendant and The Last Caress necklace. Alchemy's jewelry is addictive. Just when you think they couldn't possibly get any nicer, they release these little beauties.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 1 month ago #31440 by CorpseQueen
I totally agree. There's just so much nice I haven't even got, and then there's more... like I wasn't broke enough before :P

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds