Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Wishlist

More
14 years 9 months ago #270 by Vivaris
Wishlist was created by Vivaris
So since there are topics about favourite pieces and pieces you already own, I thought we could combine that into people making a sort of \"wishlist\" of the 3 things from Alchemy Gothic you would most like to own. They don't have to be in any particular order. And to keep it from just being a listing thread, maybe you could say why you want the things on your wishlist (if there's any other reason besides it just being beautiful), like if there's a special occasion you'd like to wear it to or if it has some special meaning to you or even what outfit you'd think it'd be perfect to wear with!

I'll start:

1.La Fleur de Baudelaire Choker ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...udelaire_Choker.html )
Because of my parents' jobs I have to attend many formal events such as receptions and dinners and I think this choker would be absolutely perfect to be worn with formal attire and look elegant while being representative of me and my interest in gothic things, so it would be the perfect piece of jewelry to wear on one of those occasions and look different from the rest of the people there.

2.Dragonette card Casket ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...tte_card_Casket.html )
I love card games and have a huge interest in dragons so this would be a perfect way from me to store a deck of cards handily on my desk instead of my drawer cause of the easily damaged original thin cardboxes.

3.Terra Dragon Organiser Cover ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...er_Cover___Grey.html )
I've always thought of getting an organiser, but never found one that would actually love to have until i saw this. The only thing that would make it more perfect would be if it'd be in red.

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #272 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Wishlist
Great idea for a topic! I'll try to limit myself to 3 items...

1. Witness to Rites Door Poster ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...s___Door_Poster.html )

I love this piece of art, especially her reflection in the mirror. I've just painted a short hallway in my house gray, with a darker gray on the ceiling. This poster, with the flare of yellow, would look fantastic there.

2. Vampretta ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c..._P439_Vampretta.html )

I love necklaces, especially chokers, and I've always been drawn to vampires. I think the blood red drops on this piece are very striking as well.

3. Raven's Eye earring ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...265_Raven_s_Eye.html )

I would have a pair of these. I love earrings as well, the longer the better. We also have ravens near our house, and I've been watching their behaviour for a few years now.

More
14 years 9 months ago #275 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Wishlist
Hmm . . . Only three items? This could be tough . . .

1. John Dee's Seal. Crystal Ball ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...l__Crystal_Ball.html )

I've always loved crystal balls. You can just loose yourself gazing into them. I also have quite the obsession with dragons so the stand really calls to me.

2. GMT Quantum Displacer Control ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...splacer_Control.html )

This piece, I think, is a beautiful demonstration of the steampunk style. I'd love for it to be my first piece of steampunk jewelry.

3. Amber Dragon ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...09_Amber_Dragon.html )

Another beautiful example of jewelry that plays on my love of dragons. Oddly enough, I don't have a dragon necklace yet.

And there are oh so many more pieces I'd love to get my paws on.

More
14 years 9 months ago #277 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:Wishlist
cemwerewolf wrote:

1. John Dee's Seal. Crystal Ball ( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...l__Crystal_Ball.html )

I've always loved crystal balls. You can just loose yourself gazing into them. I also have quite the obsession with dragons so the stand really calls to me.

I've been eyeing this piece too! the stand is gorgeous! It's just a little too impractical compared to some of the other stuff at the moment :/

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 9 months ago #278 by Blackaggy
Replied by Blackaggy on topic Re:Wishlist
Great idea for a discussion, anyway the three things on my wishlist at the moment are pieces of jewellry that I love for their individuality and the fact that they can be worn anywhere anytime and seem to suit my lifestyle.

Top of the list is the Anguistralobe Pendant (now discontinued), I love the look of this pendant and I like the fact that you really don't need to be going anywhere special to wear it. It looks like something you can wear all the time and seems to be very sturdy. If anyone owns one would love to hear from you.

2nd is Dr Von Rosenstein's Induction Principal Ring, I love this as again it can be worn anywhere anytime and suits the Anguistralobe Pendant.

Finally and keeping in with the theme, is the Knife Switch earings, small but strong and sturdy looking, and above all else unique.
:S

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #290 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Replied by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei on topic Re:Wishlist
1. Winter Garden Crystal ring: I'm completely obsessed with rings, especially ones that are \"out there\".
( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c..._Garden_Crystal.html )

2. La Fee Verte earring: I absolutely love absinthe, and the color of this earring matches my favorite kind.
( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...24_La_Fee_Verte.html )

3. The Chemical Wedding necklace: This piece is amazingly beautiful, and a unique concept.
( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...hemical_Wedding.html )

4. Ravenskull earring: I had something similar to this once but it unfotunately got lost.
( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c...E235_Ravenskull.html )

5. La Fee Absinthe Spoon necklace: My love of absinthe compulses me to buy this beautiful and practical piece.
( www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/online-c..._Absinthe_Spoon.html )

:blush:

dracu lupei
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds