Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy & you

More
14 years 9 months ago #394 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Alchemy & you
Morgana wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

It's the best place to get jewelry that looks like it belongs in a horror movie! (I mean that in a GOOD way, of course!)

Yes, I agree! That's the look I'm going for, for my entire house... just imagine the result if Martha Stewart had been raised by Anne Rice and Rob Zombie, and that's pretty much what I'm after.

If you're ever in the L.A. area, you should check out a store called Necromance. They have some home furnishings/artwork that are to home decor what Alchemy Gothic is to jewelry. Some of their stuff is AMAZING!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #397 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Alchemy & you
If you're ever in the L.A. area, you should check out a store called Necromance. They have some home furnishings/artwork that are to home decor what Alchemy Gothic is to jewelry. Some of their stuff is AMAZING![/quote]

Thanks for the tip... but that's pretty unlikely, since I live in Eastern Canada and really hate to fly. If I ever win the lottery, I'll take a drive down though!

More
14 years 9 months ago #399 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Alchemy & you
Necromance sounds like the perfect store for me as far as home furnishings goes. i live in tampa and stores that sell the kind of furniture i'm looking for are few and far between if there are any to be found at all. i travel a lot so if i am ever in that area i will definitely check out that place. where exactly is it located?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 9 months ago #400 by janelle hell
Veszdrin wrote:

Necromance sounds like the perfect store for me as far as home furnishings goes. i live in tampa and stores that sell the kind of furniture i'm looking for are few and far between if there are any to be found at all. i travel a lot so if i am ever in that area i will definitely check out that place. where exactly is it located?

There are two locations, both on Melrose. Here's a link: id261.securedata.net/necromance/store_info.php . They don't have large furniture pieces (ie: beds, armoires, etc), but they do have quite a collection of wall hangings, candle holders, lamps, etc..

More
14 years 9 months ago #401 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Alchemy & you
thanks for the link. well there's nothing wrong with starting with small furniture pieces then moving up to the larger ones. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #409 by janelle hell
No problem : )

Hopefully you'll be able to see it in person someday...there's really no other store like it anywhere!

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds