Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What do you own?

More
14 years 7 months ago #2882 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:What do you own?
I'm too happy!

I have my sugar bowl :
www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...me___Sugar_Bowl.html

And my sugar tongs :
www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...__Sugar_Tongues.html

All I need now is the fountain and I have the complete kit to drink absinthe at home with my adorable little wife!

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2901 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:What do you own?
My wishlist is too long.

I own:

Telltale Heart choker
but recently ordered a few more things. They are being shipped now, so I don't technically own them yet...How to make the mail work faster....

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3031 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:What do you own?
Finally! I went yesterday to the store nearby which sells Alchemy Gothic items. I was absolutely dazzled by the array of beautiful jewelry and household decor (AG, as well as several other lines). After much pondering, I chose the Sacred Heart pendant... very striking and somewhat heavy, but still delicate and feminine.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...he_Sacred_Heart.html

The owner has taken my name and number, and will call me when she gets her next shipment of AG items, as I desperately want the 2010 calendar. She will also order in anything that I want, so I'm going to have to spend some time poring over the product section of this site again.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3129 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:What do you own?
1. Mortifera Cross Necklace.
2. Pallbearer Ring.
3. Broken Heart ring
4. Pugin Cross Ring
5. Cemetery Ring

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #3225 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:What do you own?
Mortifera Cross Necklace is what I just got in the mail three days ago for only (9.99)USD. I love it. I want the bookends and Ezekiel skeleton bracelet. One day....Maybe a tee shirt too..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #12827 by Lily_Dancem
Replied by Lily_Dancem on topic Re:What do you own?
I'm collecting Alchemy Jewellery for about 3 years. So, nowadays I've got:

Pendants: Laboratory Chaterlaine, La Fleur de Baudelaire Choker, The Reliquary Heart Locket, The Sinister Companion, Aello, The Sacred Heart, Dead Fairy, Catafalque, Aracnathea Lace Choker, Anguis Aeternus, Dragon Heart, Relecruz Sanguis, Spirit of Mortality, Effiges Gloria, Sacramental Cross, Gemma Del Vaticano, Dragonring Choker, Pentraspect, Sanctity Cross, Hemlock Lace Choker, Count Cagliostro's Cross, Archangel Sword, La Gargouille, Janus, Sappheragus, Borgean Papal Cross, Medici Death, Crucifer, Gills De Rais, Dacien Cross, Scriptagram, Sebastian Cross, Widows Stiletto, The Labyrinth, Draconis Maleficarum, Sting in the Tail, Druids Arrow.

Neck Thongs: Dragon of Avalon, The Great Pentagram.

Zodiac: Aquarius, Libra.

Rings: Pallbearer, Lamentian, Draco Blackheart, Trefoil Sanguis, Immortal Kist: Poison Ring, Fangorian, Cemetary, Roseus Pentagram, Divinity, Kaiserburg, Pauper's Grave, Araneam Noir, Tomb Ring, Bathory Crystal, Black Death, Anguis Metallicus, Bakke-Fetter.

Bracelets: Curse of Ezekiel, Anastasia, Hell’s Grate.

Earrings: Dragon Drop, Pentagram Studs (pair), Skeleton (pair), Crematory, Spithre, Long Cross Studs (pair), Pentagram Ring Stud, Chain of Venus (pair).

Cufflinks: Spithre.

And I'm not gonna stop :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Lily_Dancem.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds