Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Famous Alchemy Gothic

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37148 by black_magnolia
anastasia13 wrote:

The movie Cabin Fever is crazy gore type movie...but at the end there is this biker guy buying poisoned lemonade from these kids and he is wearing a AG necklace. The skull with wings. It is so cool. Even if you don't like the movie, fast forward to end and see the necklace. First time I caught AG stuff in a movie.!!!Its the 2003 version.

So nice to see you back on the forum, Stacy! :)

Will try to find the movie on youtube, at least the ending. If anyone gets to it faster, it would be cool if you could take a screenshot and upload it here. (I'll try to do the same with the episode from Two and a Half Man about which I've posted earlier... library pc is soooo slow.)

There is also an upcomming movie called Creeporia where two Alchemy pendants are featured: alchemy1977.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/alc...geographic-magazine/

EDIT:

You almost miss the biker in the movie, they show part of him during the credits. Yup, sure is an old Alchemy piece.

and from Two and Half Men:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds