Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Famous Alchemy Gothic

More
13 years 11 months ago #21173 by Polaristhe2
I just recently remembered what I wanted to post on this forum, but was unable due to my prolonged absence.

I saw quite a lot of alchemy products in movies, shows and generally being worn by some pretty famous people. Unfortunately I lost most of the material for this thread, and I remember just one.

here's one. watch the video, and you can clearly see the pendant he's wearing.

So if you come across anything similar, please post it here.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #21174 by black_magnolia
No need watching the video, I can see the pendant even without hitting play. Cooper is wearing the Emerald Venom pendant. :)

My contribution isn't so famous, but I think it's worth a mention: www.men-access.com/adam-lamberts-belt-anima-machinato-futurus/

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21188 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Famous Alchemy Gothic
In this film (turnip) there are jewels of Alchemy:

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21206 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Famous Alchemy Gothic
There is a Alchemy ring in the first season of Heroes.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33022 by black_magnolia
I've just watched an old episode of \"Two and a Half Man\", the episode is called \"Hi, Mr. Horned One\" and was released in October 2005 (thank you imdb.com! ;)).

Basically, in the episode the character Isabella is wearing the Count Cagliostro's Cross pendant .

Figured I'd share it here when I already noticed it and went the long way to find out which episode it is. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37145 by anastasia13
The movie Cabin Fever is crazy gore type movie...but at the end there is this biker guy buying poisoned lemonade from these kids and he is wearing a AG necklace. The skull with wings. It is so cool. Even if you don't like the movie, fast forward to end and see the necklace. First time I caught AG stuff in a movie.!!!Its the 2003 version.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds