Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Vampire Range

More
14 years 2 months ago #13457 by cemwerewolf
I think the whole collection is beautiful though I think I like the choker the best as well. I delight in seeing Alchemy do their take on a standard of goth culture. And, it classic Alchemy fashion, a topic that could spawn very cheesy items has instead given birth to a beautiful array. Well done!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13471 by Thurysaz
A collection of the Lycans will be when?

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #13489 by Envy
Thurysaz wrote:

A collection of the Lycans will be when?

Mes hommages.

T.

:P Hah! Good point.

I quite like what they've come up with, but I think I would still prefer to buy the other AG items I've had my eye on..I prefer more detailed items. Yet again, I haven't seen the 'full' collection yet - Can't find it (or it hasn't been put online yet - Not sure).

If I had spare cash, I would consider buying, but this whole 'Twilight' craze has really put me off my love of vampires..If you wear anything 'vampiric', everyone suddenly thinks you're a typical, avid 'Twilight' fan. It's disgusting..Esp. amongst people my age.

There'll be a bloody 'Twilight' cult next. :angry: *Mumbles* Ruined Pachelbel's Canon in D and Au Clair de la Lune..
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13504 by millkins
I like the collection but I have to agree with Envy, it is king of irritating vampire craze for twilight is making me a bit pissed. :S

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #13516 by scootiebee
Don't let the twilighters ruin our fun. In a few years they will have moved on to another craze, but in the mean time, there is a ton of amazing vampire stuff on the market for sale. Take advantage while you can, and you can have a lot of beautiful things for the years to come when every tweener isn't wearing vampire theme things anymore. I like it when \"dark\" things come into fashion, because all of a sudden there are a lot of beautiful things for sale that I like, and then I can carefully save them for the day they aren't all over the place anymore, but I still get enjoyment out of them.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 2 months ago #13532 by EmmaLee28
Hmm yeah vampires have always grabbed my interest, much to my mother's exasperation. The collection is, of course, gorgeous, as we've all come to expect from Alchemy.

And yes, I must agree with those of you who are against Twilight...the \"vampires\" in that series have super strength, immortality, incredibly good looks and their only weakness is that they TWINKLE in sunlight. I'm terribly sorry, but that's not a vampire as I've come to see them. It's come to the point that people I know who used to hate vampires and say that they were disgusting because they feed on blood and bla bla bla are now in love with this Edward Cullen character and are \"vampire\" freaks! :angry: Sorry, I needed to vent...

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds