Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Vampire Range

• Athenian
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #15079 by Athenian
Replied by Athenian on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Vampire Range
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Athenian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15081 by black_magnolia
Athenian wrote:

i cant wait to see it !!!

The pictures will be up probably somewhere this week. We had a little peek a while back. Looks good. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

• Athenian
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 2 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #15441 by Athenian
Replied by Athenian on topic Re:Alchemy Gothic Vampire Range
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Athenian.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17031 by Verminaard Draconis
I find it unique and a bit of Sensual and soft... I like it! ;)

your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 11 months ago #19214 by anastasia13
I was three when my father read my Dracula. I was hooked ever since. I think this series has been due for a long time. In the States Hot Topic and other stores have cheap vampire jewelry, but nothing substantial. This quality will last a lifetime so I am happy to say I have the necklace. Next stop the earrings...and bracelet. I don't know how I feel about wearing all three pieces at once. I will have to see when I get them. Trueblood starts June 13 here and I am going to be decked out drinking my Trueblood. My friends throwing a party :S !

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20760 by Hagazussa
That necklace with the fangs with red crystals dripping from them is not new, unless it is a new model. I bought one of those years ago. Do anyone know if this is a new model compared to the previous one or just a re release?

I think this line is very cute. I love vampires, I have ever since I started watch Count Duckula as a little girl, I then started reading The Little Vampire books and from there it just grew into a little obsession. I love all I saw from this line except for perhaps the earrings.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds