Show Navigation Menu

Fireworks & Firecrackers

More
14 years 4 months ago #10170 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Fireworks & Firecrackers
CorpseQueen wrote:

And firworks of any kind belong in the sky, not on the ground. Sure, two of our exploded on the ground last year I was home then, but that was just bad quality. Why even sell those little things... (Believe they don't up here anymore. At least some, the worst ones, have been banned)

Hmm..There's a lot of 'gangster-wannabes' wandering around during bonfire nights etc. - Not many of us go out, seeing as you're almost guaranteed to have a lit firework thrown in your direction. They're honestly going to kill someone one day. Some friends of mine had a few thrown at them this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10610 by Misery Machine
I'm not a big fan of fireworks... they're too colorful for me. Firecrackers, on the other hand, are little, explosive bundles of joy. They're one of the few things I like when celebrating New Year. I also like their smell. Maybe it's because I like shooter games. But I do agree with black magnolia that children shouldn't be allowed (by their parents) to play with them, because these toys are not without danger for the ones handling them and the living beings around.

@ Envy: There's always gonna be somebody who's going to abuse everything that was created for fun to do something stupid and feel cool about it, I guess... still makes me sad to hear that. Here in Croatia, firecrackers are only \"legal\" during the winter holidays, I think - at least that's what I've been told.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Misery Machine.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10859 by DiesIrae666
Uhmm.. I really like to watch fireworks and shows, but i don't like to buy them by myself. It's a little waste of money for me :P

More
13 years 6 months ago #25683 by ondespumeggianti
i love fireworks in the night!!:D
really good show!!expecially during the summer!
i think that too, really it's a waste of money!

More
13 years 6 months ago #25684 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Fireworks & Firecrackers
ondespumeggianti wrote:

i love fireworks in the night!!:D
really good show!!expecially during the summer!
i think that too, really it's a waste of money!

:P Mm I think it's a bit of a waste as well. I don't mind watching from afar if someone else is paying.

More
13 years 6 months ago #25690 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Fireworks & Firecrackers
Hello world

I wish we could have fire works, they are banned... Rather suckie i reckon, only in our ACT can we actually get them and only if you like in the area.

No fun i say, i used to love all the fireworks as a kid... real downer. But they can be dangerous thats for sure.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds