Show Navigation Menu

Fireworks & Firecrackers

More
13 years 6 months ago #26293 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I love fireworks! I think it's funny every New Year's, seeing how many people have got illegal fireworks around my area. Still, it's a free show for us.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26297 by Madam_Mim
I love fireworks but I hate Firecrackers, I've even helped to make and sell legal fireworks, now I look just at it and leave it to all the others to spend their money. :P

Because of a couple of fatal accidents resulting in death in 2 fireworks companies, the rules have been tightened much here in Denmark, but there is always someone who import and sell illegal fireworks, and every New Year there are always some who are injured, either self-inflicted or because of others' stupidity. :(

It is mostly young men who have gotten a little too much to drink, there is the problem. :angry:

I've always been very diligent with respect to safety around fireworks because it can so easily go wrong and I have seen the consequences :(

More
13 years 6 months ago #26299 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re: Fireworks & Firecrackers
I dont like firecrackers. :S

More
13 years 3 months ago #29249 by black_magnolia
I'll never understand why people start firing fireworks an hour or more before midnight when celebrating New Year. Ok if they start with firecrackers (which I'm not a fan of), but why not wait for midnight to launch the fireworks? :unsure:

I think we're slowly getting out of this recession if one's to judge by this year's amount of fireworks and firecrackers... :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29260 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I spent New Year's at my boyfriend's place - there was a tree blocking our view of the city fireworks, but there was someone who was letting off fireworks that lasted longer and looked more beautiful than the city fireworks. Considering they're illegal in all states except for the A.C.T, someone spent up big for this show - it was truly spectacular!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 3 months ago #29262 by Vanthony
I like fireworks more than firecrackers, somehow firecrackers are a lot cheaper.. maybe that's the reason why most of the people buy firecrackers instead of fireworks.

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds