Show Navigation Menu

Depression/Stress

More
14 years 4 months ago #8867 by gothic_angel16
Hi there, I decided to make this thread since I know depression is really common and a lot of people have it. I also know that a lot of people are very stressed and just need someone to talk to. You might not know me very well, but I just want to take the time to say that I'll always be here for you or anyone. I also wanted to say that I know some times are tough and you can be left feeling very alone but you are never truly alone. Heres my e-mail address if you ever need someone to talk to or need advice: ask_ask16@hotmail.com everything you say is confidential and I am here to help you. I hope some people take the chance or time to e-mail me cause I am always here for anybody. I hope you know that.

P.S I hope this didn't sound to cheezy or anything, but I just want to help people the way I got helped. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8868 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Depression/Stress
Thank you...

always feel better when someone out there does some good

More
14 years 4 months ago #8869 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Depression/Stress
No problem, I've been doing this since I was about 14 I really want to be a social worker so I think thats what I'm going to go for. But in the mean time I still want to help the ones I can by doing as much as I can :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #8911 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Depression/Stress
You are a rare spirit my dear. Most people (myself included) get so bogged down in their own problems that they forget there are others who need a sympathetic ear. Such care and concern coming from someone I've never even met before is a refreshing thing to see.

More
14 years 4 months ago #8912 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re:Depression/Stress
cemwerewolf wrote:

You are a rare spirit my dear. Most people (myself included) get so bogged down in their own problems that they forget there are others who need a sympathetic ear. Such care and concern coming from someone I've never even met before is a refreshing thing to see.

Awhh thanks, it's not much but its all I have to offer. Besides I love helping people and I want to be a social worker so this will help me :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #8915 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Depression/Stress
I think that is truly awesome of you to put yourself out there to help others. So few good people in the world!! I was a little curious when you wrote \"I want to be able to help others, the way I was helped\". If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you?

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds