Show Navigation Menu

Life style

More
14 years 5 months ago #8873 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Life style
knumpcy wrote:

With the Goth lifestyle, yes most definately. I do need some improvement with the blah,blah part but in all I am satisfied.

Bla bla bla, jeje, I understand you, I feel the same

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8875 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Life style
CorpseQueen wrote:

Once spoke to a friend of mine about studies I believe. Well, I like to learn, and told him that. I go to school because I think it's fun, even tho some days can be hard. He called me a nerd.
Then I told him I like stars, like space. And that supernovas are so cool... then he took it back, and said I was a freak.

And from then on I'm happy to call myself more nerd then goth (which only proves how much nerd there is in me) and the occational freak. Some people believe it fun... they'd never admitt they're a freak. But then again, they're not freaks to the normal people...

I like my life. Would be nice to have more friends, to be more social, to have friends that like to play all the games I play... but in the end, I'll never stop evolving, so yes, I'm happy :silly:

no matter what anyone says, you have your own thoughts and personality

More
14 years 5 months ago #8888 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Life style
@ Nox Arcana. Do you listen to Nox Arcana or did you just pick up the name one day? Just was curious.

Yes, I can agree with knumpcy. It's the little details I need to work on.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8904 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Life style
SkieShauphen wrote:

Through the years people have classified me as the loner, the nerd, the crazy guy, the longer again, the goth, the metal head (I don't even listen to metal that much), the skater (I don't skate), and even super goth as well as freak. Thing is...they all pretty much fit me, other than the skater one...

Haha, I can really relate to that. I've walked into school/college and been labelled like crazy. Loner, Nerd, Goth, 'Devil Worshipper', Emo, Freak..And a few times, 'Ew'.

To be frank..I'm happy with my life, I'd freely admit I'm a Nerd at heart and I can't help who I am. If they can't accept me or see beyond the surface, why should I care? :) At the end of the day, I know I'll have the love and acceptance of at least 3 quality people in the world, my best friends and my boyfriend, and that's all that matters.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8928 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Life style
I'm content. I want to lose some more weight....I am disabled from the military, makes it hard to do things so I try the best I can. I am about to get a new job, since now I graduated college this summer, so now have to make more money. I still get disability. So I have somethings to do once I get a job to clear up, mistakes from my past...then I will be happy.

I am in a class of my own and perfectly content with that. I usually am so strange to most people that my bluntness and strong will usually scares them. Most people instantly like me tho, it is nice to have that charisma, but I am not vain and do not use my powers idly. I am glad there is a forum here that I can be myself.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8981 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Life style
Long live the nerds :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds