Show Navigation Menu

Lottery Winner

More
14 years 5 months ago #8783 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Lottery Winner
cemwerewolf wrote:

Pay off all debt, build a new home, buy the local goth shop and go on an alchemy shopping spree. A portion of the remaining money would be invested into interest bearing accounts so that we could basically live off the interest for the rest of our lives. Also, a select few special people would be getting a sizeable gift. My husband and I have played this game many times before. :laugh:

You took the words out of my mouth (keyboard?) except I'd add in a few cars... one from each decade would be nice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8799 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Well, I think there would definitely be a number of cars on my list as I'm a big classic car enthusiast. Top of the list would be a 1966 Ford Mustang convertible, a mid 70s Lincoln hearse and a Harley Davidson Fatboy. But such toys would wait until the other things got taken care of.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8801 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Alchemy products? that's a given...aside from the usual house ,better car(hearse or Rolls; can't decide) I would try to to buy into Alchemy itself.always best to invest in something you believe in (plus then they'd have to listen to my krazy ideas) :silly:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by StephenG. Reason: misspelling

More
14 years 5 months ago #8810 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Lottery Winner
Envy wrote:

Zenith wrote:

...Shoes... :lol:

:laugh: Haha! I would have said 'shoes' too, however, I and all of my family know that I have far too many heels around which aren't worn enough!

same here, but nevertheless...a girl never has enough shoes :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8815 by TheAlcherealist
Replied by TheAlcherealist on topic Re:Lottery Winner
My new canon camera, a new computer & many accessoires and clothes. And then ... dunno. Something XD

More
14 years 5 months ago #8819 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Lottery Winner
First I would travel around the world and also invest in a business

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds