Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
12 years 6 months ago #35712 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Hair
Envy, the stag logo is Rackhams, but the store you may be thinking of that begins with F could be Fenwicks. I rmember there being a big one in Leicester, always seemed rather expensive to me. I used to dress like a complete scruffbag and have dreadlocks, in the dafter times of my youth, and once I needed a bra accessory, one of those things that turns a normal bra into a backless one for wearing under low-backed dresses, and so I went into Fenwicks in Leicester - and spent the whole time being followed by security! It was quite funny, I don't think they expected me to actually buy anything (it was the only place that sold this thing)! :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35718 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hair
DarkFlights wrote:

Envy, the stag logo is Rackhams, but the store you may be thinking of that begins with F could be Fenwicks. I rmember there being a big one in Leicester, always seemed rather expensive to me. I used to dress like a complete scruffbag and have dreadlocks, in the dafter times of my youth, and once I needed a bra accessory, one of those things that turns a normal bra into a backless one for wearing under low-backed dresses, and so I went into Fenwicks in Leicester - and spent the whole time being followed by security! It was quite funny, I don't think they expected me to actually buy anything (it was the only place that sold this thing)! :laugh:

Haha!

I know several who've been thrown out of Leicester's main shopping centre by security for saying random things..

It was Rackhams I was thinking of. The colour scheme confuses me and made me think of Fenwicks. :P I haven't heard of this bra accessory before - I may have to look next time I'm home.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds