Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
13 years 2 months ago #30009 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hair
Oh, strange..I must've been searching using a less-than-obvious keyword then.

Thanks for the advice anyway, I'll give it a go. :P My hair won't stay curled if I curl it soon after washing, so I usually wait a day before curling. It's a lot of hours of effort for something I'll just wash out the day after that. :woohoo: But it gets very boring having naturally straight hair all the time, and I hate putting my hair up so...^.^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32616 by Envy
:( Uhm. Does anyone know where I can buy some pretty, straight, black and white or black and blue hair falls?

..They look like fun to play with.

I was up all night searching..But I could only find massive and expensive ones and they would just overload my head. I don't seem to be able to find many places selling them as well..So..Doesn't appear to be much choice out there. :S

Any help would be appreciated! ^.^

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32617 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re: Hair
Hi Envy! I saw this post, and I don't know if you have Hot Topic in England, but they sell them. They are barrette sized, or hair pin sized (about two inches wide and maybe 18 inches long, just a pinch of hair), and they have tons of colors. www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/Ha...de-ClipIn-Synthetic- They have others, but this one is nice.

*I checked, and they ship worldwide! Good luck!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by scootiebee.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32630 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Hair
i currently have mine in a mohawk. i've tried dying it before, but something went wrong, and my hair went a dirty grey colour. i have a pic of when i stood it up in spikes if you would like to see it, but it isn't the best quality photo.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32632 by Envy
@ Scootiebee:

:P I appreciate the response! But I was looking for falls that were a bit bigger. The only ones I could find were on the link below:

www.thegothiccatwalk.co.uk/headrazor-bla...air-fall-p-1464.html

But they're an insane price and the cost is per fall. They're super-big too. :woohoo:

@ King Pete:

Pictures would be great!

I always wondered what people did with mohawk-hair when it wasn't spiked. :blink:

More
12 years 11 months ago #32633 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re: Hair
Oh, I like those! If only my hair were still black. It is sort of fading from purpley-pink at the moment. Maybe I need it black again. Then I can get falls like that to match all my clothes!

And I would like to see the mohawk as well. My hair grows so slowly that I never had the courage to try it on myself. Plus, I have very curly hair, so it would probably have looked silly anyway.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds