Show Navigation Menu

Dating

More
13 years 6 months ago #26001 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Dating
gaelquereth wrote:

Well, I've never been on a romantic date, although I have a boyfriend.

We were best buddies and went out as friends but it was nothing like dating. No romance at all. We weren't in love. It grew on us. Until one night, while we were struggling to write an algorithm (in order to solve a math problem), he asked me wether a kiss would distroy our frindship. And then he kissed me.

And we've never been apart since.

Oh that's so adorable! I think the best relationships come from people who are basically best friends.

^.^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26005 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Dating
i've never been on a romantic date!
ooooooooooh gaelquereth, really nice this love come out of a friendship!!!
mmm..my date such a disaster..and it doesn't worked!XD

More
13 years 6 months ago #26036 by gaelquereth
Replied by gaelquereth on topic Re:Dating
You are right, my friends. It is the purest and most sincere feeling I've ever felt. It must be because we knew each other so well, we had nothing to hide.
I wish you the best in finding true and pure love.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26548 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dating
I'm not into the romantic things, and dating is pretty much one of them. I've never been looking for the love of my life, and I never intend on finding one. I just broke up with my boyfriend since 2,5 years, because we had nothing left to give each other and I wanted my freedom.

As of now, I only have friends, and some are closer then others. I don't want a boy(or girl)friend, and those I have sex with are very much aware of it. I don't want anything else then friendship, maybe with benefits, but nothing official. So, I don't see the point of dating, not for me... I'd rather hit the dancefloor :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
13 years 6 months ago #26552 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Dating
Oh..That's interesting.

I don't mind romance, but not a fan of it on 'dates'..I prefer just seeing the person acting natural. Romance can come later on during a relationship. :woohoo:

Hmm..I don't think I could survive without a partner, because I'm very weak-willed when it comes to certain things and very volatile mentally..But at the same time, that element of me drives away any partners I manage to get.

>.< I can be an impossible person to be with..And I know it.

I guess, when I think about it, a date with me would mean nothing, as I automatically put on a false, pleasant face regardless of my mood. It takes about 3-4 years to truly start to know the entire 'me'..So I guess..Dates could be seen as pretty useless in my eyes. I doubt the other person would be entirely truthful on a date too.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26554 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re: Dating
Hello world

*So not an offical date hehe*

I don't know if this classes as a date, but my now partner and i :D YAY!, well we were at the graveyard being all stereotypical laughing at a couple of cute little perky goths, when i noticed she scratched herself on the tomb and was leaking a little. We kinda just would like to meet up at the graveyard and just talk and enjoy each others company. Sigh nice nice.

We had been going a few times and my problem was i thought she was a lesbian as she had told me so i didn't want to even think of her in any other light. But then she saw me looking at her wrist and held it up to me, and i went crazy from there.

After that she told me she wasn't a lesbian and she had hoped i'd do something about it for a while now, taking me to the tomb gallery was just her way of making me notice.

Soon after we were blood bonded and together all the time, fun fun fun!

I've not been happier since. Way to get my attention oops i cut myself. Want some?

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds