Show Navigation Menu

Dating

More
14 years 5 months ago #7873 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Dating
I love surprises but if they are nice surprises. Don't want to get a surprise that is awful in my eyes.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• blaidd
  • And the veil did fall and magic again held sway
More
14 years 5 months ago #7875 by blaidd
Replied by blaidd on topic Re:Dating
Salutations,
On the subject of dating I believe that dating comes in a number of forms there is friends going out together just to enjoy their friendship and common interests, then there is the compatibility test date were the couple go out on a date to see if there is a future and if they click socially, then there is the date of the couple who have passed the compatibility test phase and are still learning about each other and exploring the possibilities of a committed relationship, then there is the dates of those in a committed relationship or what I like to think of as the paying court dates, then there are the dates of those who have committed and have bound themselves one to the other. Now sometimes this progression of dates flows smoothly through the list above and sometimes it does not! Such is life.

On the subject of paying for the date. While it is true it is a bloke thing to want to pay for the date it is also true that this derives from societal conditioning and the males natural tendency to want to provide for a possible mate but having said that I do not find it emasculating to have a date ask to pay half or to shout me a few rounds and I also believe that the phase of dating and the age of the daters should come in to play along with their respective incomes and whom it was that was the inviter and who was the invitee.

I would like to say that communication is the key in figuring out what you want to give and receive on any possible dates as with any relationship of what ever stamp clear concise communication is necessary for a successful out come. Lastly dating should be fun for both parties and even if it turns out to be a flop. So happy dating! B)

"Walk with love in thy heart, honour in thy soul, steel in thy hand
and your deities ever by thy side!"

Blaidd

Ego sum solvo Bellator civis!

More
14 years 5 months ago #7979 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Dating
i am working now to get a date ..:P...damn..i forgot how hard it is to get one :P

More
14 years 5 months ago #8001 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Dating
Good luck Morphea, I think it's easy to get a date, but it's difficult to get one with a decent person, right?

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8012 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Dating
Go for it!!! Every time is a great feeling to fall in love.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10861 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Dating
As I already said, I'm pretty shy and nervous around other people, especially when it's the person I like. I think that lately I started to like my friends, which is not that good. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds