Show Navigation Menu

Mobile Phones

More
14 years 5 months ago #7330 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Cell Phones
I have one, but it's for work. They pay the bill, and if they didn't insist, I wouldn't bother having one just for personal use. It's a bit old, so it doesn't do much besides make/receive phone calls. I do use the alarm feature though, as a back-up to my regular alarm clock, since I'm such a sound sleeper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7331 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Cell Phones
lol

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7346 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Cell Phones
Have two myself.. :lol:
Nowadays no one live without one..
It's just something we came to need more and more..
Technology... Simple as that..

More
14 years 5 months ago #7373 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Cell Phones
I unfortunately have two. I have a prepaid one that I've been using for years and recently my mother bought me another one with a contract so that I don't depend on the possibility of being stuck with no credit on my cell etc. I usually use my prepaid one and when I end up with no credit I use the other one till I can get the old one filled up again. I have a love and hate relationship with my cell phones. Didn't want the 2nd one as I didn't see the use of it, but my mother got her way... I basically use them for calls, writing messages and an alarm clock as I don't have a normal clock. Sometimes I use them as a music player and if I'm bored out of my mind and stuck waiting somewhere, I play some game on them. Don't use Internet over them because it's to expensive with my operator and never had any urge to...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7374 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Cell Phones
Yeah, I hated them and I still do. But now that I have one I can't get rid of it. I pretty much only use if for emergencies but the new phone my mother got me as one of my graduation gifts has an MP3 player in it and as soon as I figure out how to put songs on it I'll finally have a reason to use it.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #7380 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Cell Phones
I've come to enjoy the funny looks I get when I tell someone I don't have a cell phone. They seem to think I've been living under a rock somewhere.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds