Show Navigation Menu

Halloween Traditions

More
14 years 6 months ago #6662 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Halloween Traditions
Samhain (or Halloween) is the most important pagan celebration (nothing that you didn't know already) and being pagan myself I do invest all my ti e and energy to make it more beautiful each year. I start by decorating the room, going to the local market and buying fruits (mostly apples), wine and ale for my shrine for the dead. At dusk I light all the candles on my altar and put a big candle in the window for the weary souls(which will burn throughout the night)...I meditate, I even do some spells...and of course, I like to watch The Crow with my friends (I always watch this movie on Halloween) and go out for a bit of partying, why not? :cheer:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6682 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Halloween Traditions
Bonjour everyone,

I spend my beautiful day to carve pumpkins and prepare the Home for childrens.
I'm going to meditate under a tree.
And at night I'll go to dance.
I do all this thinking about my ancestors and Gods and Goddesses.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6725 by SkieShauphen
Wow Anastasia...please don't take offense to this but until I figured out you were female all of those gay stereotypes about the Navy just popped up about your 'streaking' story. I guess it would be different since you're a woman and all. Sorry...just had to get that out there.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds