Show Navigation Menu

Halloween Traditions

More
14 years 5 months ago #6483 by Gabriel Grendge
So with Halloween coming quickly upon us. What are some of your traditions you have for Halloween? I always love to hear the different things people believe in and have for traditions especially on Halloween. :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6484 by Gabriel Grendge
For me I've always loved to have a gathering of some sorts. It could be us throwing together a small party, or just me hanging out with my friends having a good ol' time. I used to have the tradition of going ghost hunting, but a lot of the close friends I did this with either have moved or I don't talk to. OOH! An I always love watching all sorts of scary movies. The ol' black and white movies and the newer ones too. Now that I am married on Halloween there is a whole new \"tradition\" lol. Like we all get pumpkins an have a carving contest! :P So thems are some of my traditions...cant wait to see everyone's traditions.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6519 by MefistaCenobica
In russia we don't celebrate Halloween \"global\",but have some parties...I've never celebrated it with my friends(((

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 5 months ago #6522 by black_serenity
I love halloween but it isn't an italian traditional holiday.. it was imported by business world to make more money.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6524 by SkieShauphen
Well, Halloween has always had it's significance with me. I used to dress up, got my first kiss, lost my virginity, lit a huge bonfire in a graveyard, and got totally wasted on Halloween through the years. Now days I'm just happy to get together with some pagan friends (which as of now I have none nearby) and say farewell to the God, eat some sweets, and reflect on the year so far. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #6540 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Halloween Traditions
Generally I spend Halloween reverse trick or treating. I get dressed up (generally in a homemade costume that took the better part of the year to get together), go to work to give candy to my coworkers, go to my mom's work to do the same, have lunch with mom, visit friends at work all over the city to give them candy and then the evening can hold all sorts of surprises. In recent years I've been to some parties, participated in a samhain celebration and even got to be maid of honor at my best friends wedding. Perhaps this year I will be clubbing as the local goth night just so happens to fall on Halloween . . .

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds