Show Navigation Menu

where you would like to live?

More
14 years 7 months ago #1260 by demonica66613
Don''t mind living where I do now,,, Canoga Park, California, USA (in Los Angeles county). I live in the mountains just outside the valley. Only problem is the rent increases suck. I have never lived anywhere but, California. Wouldn't mind living somewhere that the economy is doing better. There are so many cut backs going on with the state as far as medical coverage, schools and education, amongst other things. Don't think I could ever live anywhere other than the U.S. My family has been here for many generations. I wouldn't mind traveling to just about anywhere in Europe, always wanted to see Ireland.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1296 by evig-elske
I'd like to live in Norway or New Zealand, any mountainous snowy area basically.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1362 by Slayer002
i would like to get away from my parents, but i can do that when i finished school
after that i'd like to study somewhere, maybe in aachen(in germany). that way i'll get more money from the government:P and is still close to where i live now

More
13 years 11 months ago #18193 by Verminaard Draconis
morphea3107 wrote:

if there is one place where you would like to live , where would that be?

Realy, that's a good question! Else where in Europe maybe because of its History, but I like my Quebec! Even if we do not have much History! We're in the promise land, like the ancient have said!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
13 years 11 months ago #18414 by Jeremiah1
Norway.

More
13 years 11 months ago #18416 by millkins
Well I dunno, ummmm does anywhere but here count :P
Would like to live in Australia ;)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds