Show Navigation Menu

Favourite Piece of Jewelery

More
13 years 5 months ago #27344 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

StephenG wrote:

nice to know some ppl appreciate my taste in things

You're definitely among kindred spirits in that regard!

Isn't it amazing what deals you find when you're not even really looking? I've nabbed quite a few things in similar circumstances, over the years. And yet, if I go shopping specifically for a certain thing, I seem to be very unlikely to find it.

The opposite with me, I've missed quite some nice items which I've found by \"accident\" but couldn't bring myself to buy because I wasn't really out to buy them... Probably if I had more money to my disposal I could indulge myself to such spontaneous acquisitions...

I'm thinking of selling some of my non-Alchemy jewellery because I find myself not wearing it and I could really use the cash to buy some more alchemy jewellery. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27412 by necie1286
i love necklaces more then anything. i love long ones, i also like rings but don't have alot. well in fact i love all kinds of jewelery and you love to have some Alchemy jewelery. i hate being broke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds