Show Navigation Menu

Sexual Preferences

More
13 years 3 months ago #29657 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Sexual Preferences
I love red heads

ZOSO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29660 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re: Sexual Preferences
I also have a fascination of a sexual nature toward red-headed women, especially if the're clad in black lace :kiss:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
13 years 3 months ago #29682 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Sexual Preferences
I seem to go in phases. Most of the time I prefer the company of men, but there have been alot of times when my preference is either No or battery operated. Corse, havn't exactly been having the best luck lately. One bisexual friend of mine suggested I experiment with girls for awhile, but I just don't feel it. I'm comfertable around girls who are lesbians, can even tease and flirt back, but when it comes down to wanting to get physically involved it just doesn't interest me. Got kissed by a girl at a party once, didn't really phase me in a good or bad way. But I'm definatly a supporter, everyone can be with anyone they want.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29708 by Night Blossom
I believe love is love. We should all be free to be with who we want!

I personally am a lipstick lesbian, meaning I am a lesbian who is into acting and looking feminine. I have no problem with lesbian women who are butch, it's just not for me. My wife is the same way.

I have straight friends, bi friends, gay/lesbian friends and transgender friends. Plus a few queer friends. I think they're all wonderful. Not because of their sexuality, but because of who they are.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29974 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Sexual Preferences
all of your comments are lovely, also believe anyone can be with whoever they want to be with love is beautiful, evryone is beautiful in their own way!!! be free and happy

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds