Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 7 months ago #1254 by evig-elske
Replied by evig-elske on topic Re:Pets From Hell
My cat, Lilly, is a total bitch! I have had many cats but she is just horrible. If I so much as look in one of my other pets direction she gives me a little ear twitch and exits the house immediately. I have heaps of pets and they all settle in with each other in a week, but she just never gets used to them and has spent her whole life hissing and making some ridiculous growling sound.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1261 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Pets From Hell
There are lots of spiders around my house, especially on the living room window. It's neat to watch them grow over the summer, they're getting pretty big now. I've noticed that they all hang upside down in their webs... I never knew that about spiders until I moved here and started watching them.

There are also lots of snakes in the yard, and bats around too. Between all three species, they help to keep the bug population down.

OK, these aren't exactly \"pets\", but they're still cool to have around.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1274 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I want to have a pet bat)but I can't...

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1277 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I'm actually thinking of building a bat house, to encourage more bats to live in my yard. Would that count as a \"pet bat\"? We have wasps, which I hate so hopefully the bats would eat them...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1278 by Rubyred
Replied by Rubyred on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I used to have a rabbit who was horrible, he chased my cats around the garden and bit them, and he used to scratch me everytime I went near him.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1280 by BizarreLemon
Replied by BizarreLemon on topic Re:Pets From Hell
CorpseQueen wrote:

Well, I run across at least one sprider a day in this house... and they're not the small kind, a 'small' spider for me is 5cm across. You get used to them. Untill, as happened to my sister, they fall down on you when you're trying to sleep... Got a nice little spiderweb over my bed, but it's torn and no one lives there...

Oh my god!!! I couldn't live in your house. I think I'd be already dead from heart attack lol Yeah I'm arachnophobe... Can't stand even a tiny spider (and I can't kill them either, I'm too scared to go near them) sigh...
Lucky for me, my cat eats them :P

If I had died, I would have never felt sad at all.
[Room of Angel - Silent Hill 4 ]

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds