Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8331 by WolfBloodAngel
Replied by WolfBloodAngel on topic Re:Pets
Ive had so many pets its crazy....Ive had 4 dog 3 cats 2 baby sqruiells, 16 goldfish, 17 angelfish, and one wolf cub...well actually the wolf cub was lost and my cousin is a zoo keeper so she stayed with my cousin...so i helped nurse the wolf back to health...I named her Kylana (KEE-LAN-AH) and i loved her to death until she died last year cause it got a bad deasise ( CANT SPELL) :'( but she was SO SO SO CUTE...she loved me to death... she played with the dogs and chased my cats around....but i miss Kylana....
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by WolfBloodAngel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8336 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
I had a tendency to nurse the local wildlife back to health at my grandparents' farm when I was a kid. Along with various little critters I cared for a snowy owl that got blown out of it's nest, a raven with a wonky leg and a skunk that had been mauled by a dog. My grandpa, being the farmer that he was, always rolled his eyes at me when I'd come back to the house with a new friend but he helped to take care of them when I wasn't around. Most would hang around for a year or two and then wander off . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8353 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Pets
cemwerewolf wrote:

I had a tendency to nurse the local wildlife back to health at my grandparents' farm when I was a kid. Along with various little critters I cared for a snowy owl that got blown out of it's nest, a raven with a wonky leg and a skunk that had been mauled by a dog. My grandpa, being the farmer that he was, always rolled his eyes at me when I'd come back to the house with a new friend but he helped to take care of them when I wasn't around. Most would hang around for a year or two and then wander off . . .

Wow that's an amazing story it would be so cool to have a raven as a pet.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8355 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Pets
That is so cool :)

my pets are not that cool there just 2 dogs and a rabbit.
:laugh:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8397 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
Highwayman wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Wow that's an amazing story it would be so cool to have a raven as a pet.

Well . . . I wouldn't really have called him a pet. I never tried to domesticate the critters I cared for but I always seemed to have a natural affinity with wildlife. They were more like really good friends . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8433 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Pets
Yeah, but raven's can get vicious for some reason..so I've heard. Just like crow's they can attack any given moment and will fly away first chance they get. Not my idea of a good pet.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds