Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 5 months ago #36338 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
:blink: I discovered you can actually get domesticated ravens and domestic breed magpies..Apparently..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36964 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Pets
^__^ YaY for Corgies! Mine is silly and likes to be on his back. Sorry bout the bragging, but I didn't pay anything for mine, but thats because his first family rejected him, all because his ears don't stand up All the time. They stand when he wants them to... usually if there's food involved. Love him to bits.
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #36968 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
^ He's so cute! :P

More
12 years 4 months ago #36969 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Pets
My family pet is a 15 year old German Sheppard that is unfortunately very sick at the moment. On the bright side, we've had her since she was born so we know she has had one hell of a good, long life! She even got to travel with us a bit :D

More
12 years 4 months ago #36992 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
@ nwbevk: he's so cute!!! :) corgies -> :kiss:

@ snow.wulf: I had a German Sheppard once. 15 years is a very nice old age for them. :) Hope your dog will get better and pull out a bit more time, wouldn't be surprised either - they are one tough breed. :)

I know I've been moaning a lot how I want to get a dog, but looks like that won't be as soon as I'd like. Will have to wait till I finish university. Till then, it's a cat country here. :woohoo:

They usually don't come to eat all at once (all are outdoor cats), so I don't even have enough bowls for all of them. :silly: There are still like 3 cats of the pack missing in this picture. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37007 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: Pets
nwbevk wrote:

^__^ YaY for Corgies! Mine is silly and likes to be on his back. Sorry bout the bragging, but I didn't pay anything for mine, but thats because his first family rejected him, all because his ears don't stand up All the time. They stand when he wants them to... usually if there's food involved. Love him to bits.

The thing about lying on your back, is something that all Corgi owners know. :laugh:
All of our corgis have done it and our new puppy is no exception. :kiss:

I'm glad you've got yours :) - when the previous owner would not have him. They seem to me somewhat superficial when they wouldn't keep him for the ear or not. Should he have been used for breeding?
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Madam_Mim.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds