Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32588 by EclairDuVerite
Replied by EclairDuVerite on topic Re: Pets
i have 2 lil dogs ^^

one is Charlie, hes a lil fox terrier and the other is Eclair shes a chihuahua X jack russell
charile is a lol suck up and loves people and eclair is the opposite shes evil and hates everything but shes so cute its hard to hate her lol

black and white one is charlie and the brown one is eclair ^^
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by EclairDuVerite.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #32782 by jefkim666
Replied by jefkim666 on topic Re: Pets
A face a parent must love

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by jefkim666.

More
12 years 10 months ago #32786 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
jefkim666, your dog is so cute! :) What breed is it? On first glance I'd say Belgian Shepherd (Malinois variant), but the photo is at a weird angle so I can't really judge. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #32788 by jefkim666
Replied by jefkim666 on topic Re: Pets
you're right, she is a Malinois Shepherd, problem with this Belgian Beast is that, whenever she spots a camera, she sits right at your feet looking up to you (maybe it's a female defect :P?)

This one gives you a better look:

More
12 years 10 months ago #32789 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
Aww she's so cute!

:P My auntie's dogs loved posing as well, as soon as the camera was out..

More
12 years 10 months ago #33223 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Pets
Not a pet, exactly, but...

My husband called me into the downstairs bathroom a few days ago, to see our \"visitor\", as he phrased it. I figured it would be a snake, salamander, or something like that, but it was a little mouse. It was quite small, only an inche or so in diameter (it was curled into a ball), and sitting in the bathtub. We figure it fell in there, and then couldn't climb the slippery sides to get out again.

We have trouble with mice every winter, but neither one of us could bring ourselves to harm it. My husband scooped it up in a plastic dish and put it outside, under the deck for shelter, and near the green bin so it could have a snack. I'm sure it's back in the house by now, but I guess we did a good deed for it at the time...

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds