Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
13 years 2 months ago #29818 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
Swan wrote:

Hello necie1286, thanks for your welcome!

Cagliostro lived for a long time, even if his life began in the worst way: at 4 months he has been abandoned. He lived for 4 months to the cold, has been invested and a posterior leg is remained retort. Then, in December, we found him.

Love at first sign. Cagliostro is gone up in our car and we carried him at home. :kiss:

The veterinary, the first time we carried Cagliostro, said to us to not hope because that cat wouldn't be survivor… fever, bronchitis, infections, worms... a kind of walking dead cat… but after 80 punctures (a nightmare), antibiotics and love… he died of old age.

It happened 5 years ago (Perla is arrived about 20 days after Cagliostro's death, she was abandoned, 40 days old) and I still miss him.

Actually Perla is the Queen of Home. I adore her. I can tell you she saved me from insanity, because Cagliostro's death has been devastating. And yes, she's ok now. I'll have to carry her to the veterinary soon... but she is not happy when she is in front of that man!!! :laugh: She becomes a tiger! That's how the veterinary called her! Tiger!! :lol:

I'm glad your Tribble feels good now.

Hugs
Swan

Thank you. she is all better now. i hope the vet trip goes well and Perla is doing ok. i'm glad she helped you when you were sad about Caliostro. i know what you mean about a vet saying about a pet not living long. ou dog Goldie we saved from the pound about 15 mins. before they were about to put he down. and her sister was saved about a hour before us. the people who had her mother said she was sick so just put her down. but mom said no if she is going to died then she would know love no matter how long she had. so we got her and took her to the vet and turns out she was just the runt of the litter and she is now 11 years old. me and her share the same birthday Dec 31th. i love animals so much and wish i could have more but we live in a small place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29891 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Pets
Hello everybody,

in case you're interested, you'll find some photo of Perla at public.fotki.com/swanworld/perla/

@ necie1286: oh wow, Goldie's story is... wow.
I do believe that taking a pet with you is a big big responsibility. You choose to think to another being living beyond yourself and it's a beautiful thing.
Hugs

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein

More
13 years 2 months ago #29895 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
Swan wrote:

Hello everybody,

in case you're interested, you'll find some photo of Perla at public.fotki.com/swanworld/perla/

@ necie1286: oh wow, Goldie's story is... wow.
I do believe that taking a pet with you is a big big responsibility. You choose to think to another being living beyond yourself and it's a beautiful thing.
Hugs

AWWWWWWW she is sooooo cute. and we love her so much we don't think of her as a pet. but as a little sister/child. thats the same with all our pets. we just found out one of our kittens Tinker is going to have kittens. and the bad thing is we can't keep them so when they can we have to find them homes. we think she has another 3 or more weeks to go.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29905 by Night Blossom
Replied by Night Blossom on topic Re: Pets
We have a new addition! 8 month old male Egyptian Mau tabby, who we just got yesterday. ^_^ His name is Darth Mau (like Darth Maul from Star Wars!) So we have Wedge Catilles, Jango Peck and Darth Mau!

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #29916 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
AWWWWW!!!! I adore Egyptian Maus! <3 And great choice for a name! My late cat's name was Princess Amidala, we called her Amy for short. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 2 months ago #29919 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
:P Aww.

And damn - Your names seem great compared to my pet names..

I've owned three budgies in my time..Beaky (after Buckbeak in Harry P.), Moody (three guesses why) and Angel (pied-recessive, so never gained a ring around her eye and forever looked like a baby budgie). :woohoo:

As for rabbits..Well. My only rabbit was called 'Rabbit'. :blink:

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds