Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 7 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1218 by Highwayman
Pets was created by Highwayman
Has any one got any strange pets like spiders or snakes? and even cute kitty cats>>> samugliestdog.typepad.com/photos/sam_ugl...y_insanesnowduck.jpg

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1226 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Pets From Hell
the topic is perfect for my cat ...she's straight out of hell...she acts as if we are all her servants and she is the queen. she is adorable , but sometimes i wanna send her back where sh ecame from :)):blush: :woohoo:

More
14 years 7 months ago #1235 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Pets From Hell
The Ying & Yang in my life :woohoo:

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #1238 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Well, I run across at least one sprider a day in this house... and they're not the small kind, a 'small' spider for me is 5cm across. You get used to them. Untill, as happened to my sister, they fall down on you when you're trying to sleep... Got a nice little spiderweb over my bed, but it's torn and no one lives there...

I don't have any real pets, unfortunatlely... I'd love one, or two... :blush: Thinking about a reptile, a leguan. Maybe a bird... else, one of those naked cats :blush: I think they're cute, and they don't hair everything down...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1252 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:Pets From Hell
wish i could say that about my dog. he leaves hair everywhere and loves chewing things up while i'm out. and when i get home he's sitting there with an innocent look on his face. he's a little demon.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1253 by demonica66613
Replied by demonica66613 on topic Re:Pets From Hell
I had a pet from hell once. Story starts,, I found free rats at a pet store so I brought it home. My mom made me take it back and promised me a lame hampster. So, I go to a different pet store and pick out from the male hampster cage.. Damn thing would try to bite me all the time. Than, he,,she had babies. She ate one of them before I found them. Gave her back to the pet store and kept the babies. The two girls would fight all the time, but the male one was cool. After the girls kept drawing blood, I took them back to the store and kept hammy, till he died many months later.:S

Now, I have an awesome pitbull named Rocky, He's got the coolest yellow eyes..:)

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds