Show Navigation Menu

Incense

More
12 years 2 months ago #37503 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Incense
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Buggerit. I sent an email asking whether I could use an electric oil diffuser at uni and they said no to that as well...looks like I'll just have to use a reed diffuser...

:P...They say no to lots of things, but it doesn't mean you can't get away with stuff in secret. Just depends how good you are at concealing things, seeing as you may be breaking your contract with some stuff..

E.g. I know one girl who lived here last year could've been kicked out because she broke the 'no pets' policy by keeping a baby duckling in her en-suite somehow. :woohoo: She wasn't found out until after she had left this accomodation anyway haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37512 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Incense
Hmm...well I'm probably one of the quietest people who live on campus...I guess I could always try...pisses me off that I'm not even allowed a goldfish. I mean how much of a mess is a goldfish going to make? Anyway, I've gotten off topic now. :S

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds