Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
10 years 2 months ago #39788 by cemwerewolf
Finally my latest tattoo is all healed up and ready to share!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #39790 by black_magnolia
Wow!!! Such a beautiful tattoo, cemwerewolf! Is the top part of the Iris(?) intentionally left blank or is it white?
I noticed from my own tattoo, that when you have very light skin, the white ink heals up so that it's hard to notice if it's white in or if it's just bare skin when looking from afar. xD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
10 years 2 months ago #39793 by cemwerewolf
The top of the iris is white. With the combination of my pale skin and a camera flash it makes the white blend into the skin tone. All of the colors are more vivid in person.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #39799 by keeper
Some nice tattoos.I will add some pictures of mine.

Keeper
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by keeper.

More
10 years 2 months ago #39800 by black_magnolia
keeper wrote:

Some nice tattoos.I will add some pictures of mine.

Keeper

You're welcome to do so. :)
btw. images have to be smaller then 160 kB or smaller then 600 x 600 pixels...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
9 years 11 months ago #39851 by Morwen1978
About this topic, I have four piercings in my earlobes, three on my right one and one on my left (in Spain it is custom to pierce both earlobes in babygirls when we are merely days old, so almost all of Spanish women have at least those two piercings). I also have one piercing on my navel (I had it done when I was like twenty, when I passed muy Roman Law exam) and another one on my tongue.

I don't have any tattos but I'm thinking on getting one on my right wrist. I'd like some musical notes or something related to music. I don't know if I'll finally get it, because I've been almost convinced of getting one other times (a mermaid on my back), but finally I wouldn't make it. It is not because of the pain, but because I am not really sure in the future I will like anything on my skin, so I always pospone it and never getting it done. One of the ones I really would like to have now is a dragon on the back of my neck and big wings on my back but as I've said, I'm not sure about the future so I never do anything about it.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds