Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
12 years 3 months ago #36905 by firensia
Just thought I'd share this:

If you saw the video \"Born This Way\" by Lady Gaga, I'm sure you'll recognize this guy. His nickname is Zombie Boy due to his tattoos. I think that would classify as extreme body modification. :) That video is actually a commercial that he starred in for Dermablend concealer. The part at the end is what he actually looks like in real life.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36908 by black_magnolia
haha I didn't know Zombie Boy was in a Lady Gaga video!

I saw him on some tattoo magazine sites, but didn't see this commercial for Dermablend before - if they can really cover him like that, then they bought me with it! :woohoo: :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36909 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

haha I didn't know Zombie Boy was in a Lady Gaga video!

I saw him on some tattoo magazine sites, but didn't see this commercial for Dermablend before - if they can really cover him like that, then they bought me with it! :woohoo: :P

My response exactly! If I could get hold of some of that stuff, I'd have no problem with being a lawyer and getting tattooed! :woohoo: Now if only they had something similar for hair colour..

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #36963 by nwbevk
Hey everyone! Been gone far to long, but now that my internet is back up and running, I just gotta show off the new Tatt. Tis my third, yes the bottom part should look familure... hmm... now that I think about it, hope I don't get into to much trouble. Always loved the design Or Philosophy, but I wanted to keep with my wolf theam and found an image of a wolf skull to use instead. Am so happy with how it came out. (:
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by nwbevk.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #36966 by black_magnolia
nwbevk wrote:

Hey everyone! Been gone far to long, but now that my internet is back up and running, I just gotta show off the new Tatt. Tis my third, yes the bottom part should look familure... hmm... now that I think about it, hope I don't get into to much trouble. Always loved the design Or Philosophy, but I wanted to keep with my wolf theam and found an image of a wolf skull to use instead. Am so happy with how it came out. (:

Nice to see you back, nwbevk! :) Lovely tattoo! I didn't instantly recognize the wolf skull, in my head the image of a canine skull is always from the side, not en face. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 3 months ago #36967 by Envy
Ooh unusual tattoo, nice! :)

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds