Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
12 years 9 months ago #33998 by Eiríkr
I have four tattoos.
a Celtic cross on left forearm, my name in runes on the right, a dragon taken from Osberg ship in norwey on the left bicep and a part of the havamal..(the history of norse mythology by snorri)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34277 by Envy
www.elfwood.com/~colon/Within-the-Whirlwind.3588062.html

Thought I'd share that..That artist has quite a lot of detailed and pretty tattoos uploaded. :P

More
12 years 9 months ago #34283 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

www.elfwood.com/~colon/Within-the-Whirlwind.3588062.html

Thought I'd share that..That artist has quite a lot of detailed and pretty tattoos uploaded. :P

I agree. Pretty tattoos. :) I only find the flash in the pictures annoying - makes it hard to really look at the detail...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36803 by ph.billy
Replied by ph.billy on topic Tattoos
Does anybody have tattoos? I want to get one, but I'm not sure what type should I get.

What kind of tattoos would you get or have?
Abstract, sleeves, colourful and etc.

Why would you get them or got them?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36806 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Tattoos
ph.billy wrote:

Does anybody have tattoos? I want to get one, but I'm not sure what type should I get.

What kind of tattoos would you get or have?
Abstract, sleeves, colourful and etc.

Why would you get them or got them?

1st - *points to the forum's search engine*

2nd - *points to all previous posts in the thread*

3rd - If you only know you want a tattoo and you don't know anything more then that, then I suggest you first sit down with yourself and ask yourself why you want a tattoo - are you doing it for yourself or just to look cool to other people etc. When you figure out your private motivation behind it, then figure out what you want to get inked. Example: you figure out you want a tiger tattoo - then decide where you want it, if you want it in colour or black&grey, which style (realistic, celtic, haida, fantasy, japanese, old/new school, tribal etc.) and then find an artist you feel suits you and your tattoo design.
Nobody can tell you what to get tattooed, it's entirely your decision. If you are looking for inspiration, then check out portfolios of different tattoo artists.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36808 by Envy
:P...Recently decided to screw being a *proper* lawyer and get doll joints as I always wanted. I can always hide with concealer anyway. I just need to think about how I want the design to be..I haven't seen anyone with decent doll-joint tattoos yet. :S Hope it's possible to get it looking decent. I figured I'd get my knees done next year to make the commitment and then *after* I'm trained as a barrister I can get the rest done. :silly:

I wouldn't want to just get joints done either - But I don't really want ink for the sake of it. I have a long while to ponder over such things anyway. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds