Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
11 years 10 months ago #38278 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
Thanks, firensia! :) I'll wait a bit still before I escalate things, because with the whole exam stress I didn't notice that it was 8th JUL = JULY, and not June as the deadline. :S You can imagine how it got me worked up when I don't need any kind of extra stress right now. :(
I also really hope the seller will end up cooperative as I don't feel like calling PayPal - international telephone bills etc. and my English speaking skills being probably all rusted in as I can't even remember when I last spoke English with someone. :X

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #38282 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Ebay
black_magnolia wrote:

Thanks, firensia! :) I'll wait a bit still before I escalate things, because with the whole exam stress I didn't notice that it was 8th JUL = JULY, and not June as the deadline. :S You can imagine how it got me worked up when I don't need any kind of extra stress right now. :(
I also really hope the seller will end up cooperative as I don't feel like calling PayPal - international telephone bills etc. and my English speaking skills being probably all rusted in as I can't even remember when I last spoke English with someone. :X

Usually, when I call Paypal, it's free since it's a 1-888 number. Don't know if they have a free number for where you live though. Well, even if you can't call, you can send them an e-mail via their \"Contact Us\" page on the website. Most times, they'll reply quickly. The important thing is to get them to look at the tracking number that the seller provided and see the problem so you can get your money back quickly because I think that once you escalate, Paypal has up to 20 days to resolve the issue so that could mean waiting even longer if you do not contact them.

Also, if the seller does promise to refund you, the dispute will close automatically. Be wary of any seller asking you to close it before they issue a refund, because chances are that they wouldn't follow through with their promise once the dispute is no longer open.

Hope you get things worked out soon. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 9 months ago #38338 by firensia
So black_magnolia, did you ever get the problem sorted out with the seller or get your ring?

More
11 years 9 months ago #38339 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
firensia wrote:

So black_magnolia, did you ever get the problem sorted out with the seller or get your ring?

oh! I thought I mentioned it, sorry, must have forgotten. :silly:
I got a full refund. Would have been happier if I got my ring, but Royal Mail lost it. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38341 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

oh! I thought I mentioned it, sorry, must have forgotten. :silly:
I got a full refund. Would have been happier if I got my ring, but Royal Mail lost it. :(

Well at least you got your money back. :) Maybe another listing of the ring will turn on eBay sometime and you'll be able to buy it then.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds