Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
14 years 6 months ago #4409 by Lonecrow
Ebay was created by Lonecrow
What do you think about Ebay..?
Is it trusty..?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4414 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Ebay
I've been a buyer/seller on Ebay for almost 10 years. I like Ebay because one can find pretty much anything one could ever want (excepting of course illegal items, and things existing only in the imagination), right there, all in one place. I love shopping at thrift stores, and Ebay is like a thrift store that I don't even have to drive to, and don't have to sort through nasty old clothes that smell bad, in order to find what I'm looking for! Concurrently, Ebay is a great way to make money, if you know what you're doing...you can find things at the thrift store & turn around and sell them for literally 10 to 100 (or more) times what you paid for them. That is, if you know what to look for to sell & what people want to buy. I've had a few bad experiences on Ebay over the years. Someone, (unbeknownst to me), paid me using a stolen debit card/Paypal account, and basically I ended up giving them a couple hundred dollars in clothing for FREE, &%$#*@$^$#&!!!! NOT COOL. Then there are the usual people who bid on items & never pay, that's always a treat to deal with *sarcasm*. And then there are the sellers who just never send you what you paid them for, and you have to try & get your money back through Paypal. However, for me, the good experiences greatly outweigh the bad.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4416 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Ebay
i do buy stuff from it only love it

More
14 years 6 months ago #4421 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Ebay
I generally have very good experiences buying on eBay. I've been able to find a lot of stuff I wouldn't have been able to get my hands on otherwise there. And often times, I find I've actually found a better deal than I originally thought. But, every once in awhile, you'll get a seller who hoses you. Either the discription was misleading or totally wrong and sometimes they never even send it. Even if a seller has a good rating, you don't know how it's all going to turn out.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4433 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Ebay
When I started ebay you could pay with money order/check or paypal.
Now most of them will only take paypal. To me ebay has changed a lot.

I know ebay got some pretty strange/different stuff and I cold easily go wild and buy.
But most of the time i miss out and the clock runs out.. :dry:

More
14 years 6 months ago #4434 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Ebay
Ebay is pretty solid... problem is a few shady sellers...but that's why they have feedback and a rating system

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds