Show Navigation Menu

Smoking

More
14 years 6 months ago #3907 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Smoking
I'm smoking. It's the great chagrin of my man ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3908 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Smoking
But i try to stop...:S

More
14 years 6 months ago #3917 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Smoking
I've been smoking for more than four years now but being only 19, I must admit that I started at an early age. I do not share non-smokers and even some smokers' opinion on the subject. I love the damn things, I love the taste and the act of inhaling the warm, delightful smoke. I do agree that kids start smoking to appear more \"brave\", \"mature\", \"cool\" or to integrate in a certian group. Most people take up smoking as part of a social habit. I personally did not start smoking because of my entourage, as back then none of my friends did smoke. I remember waking up late at night when all my family was asleep and stealing dad's cigarettes to teach myself how to smoke and it did take a while for me to inhale, and it wasn't pleasurable at first, but now I can't find any reasons not to smoke.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #3919 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Smoking
I have been smoking forever, and now I don't want to quit. I tried a few times, and once got admitted to the hospital because they thought I had schizophrenia from withdrawal from cigarettes. They tried to commit me and medicate me! I left, got some cigarettes, and have been fine ever since. Why quit, to be insane?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3930 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Smoking
I don't smoke. I tried it when I was a teenager, just to fit in, but the habit never took. Neither did fitting in, but I see that as a good thing now. I got into some nicorette gum when I was little, and I credit that with putting me off smoking... it was vile!

More
14 years 6 months ago #3934 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Smoking
Thurysaz wrote:

Smoking cigarettes is really ridiculous!

It's bad for the body, it is expensive, it stinks and it brings no pleasure.

But many children start smoking \"to be like the great\" they stupidly think it's proof that they have become adults ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Did you ever try smoking?

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds