Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 6 months ago #4139 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Are you in love?
trykster wrote:

Aftermidnight. ur my hero man. i'm where u were, i hope nothing happens, but the more i read the more i realize :( haha it bites me inside whenever i listen to Joy Division's \"Ceremony\", gets me everytime. but i believe in our relationship, and ill not let anything get in the way! if something does happen i want no secrets! sorry m8, ur right it does help to talk about it!

communication is main key as if not right not saying anything hold you back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #4348 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Are you in love?
Kelaiah_ wrote:

I think I might be falling in love :ohmy:

Congratulations :)

trykster wrote:

Aftermidnight. ur my hero man. i'm where u were, i hope nothing happens, but the more i read the more i realize haha it bites me inside whenever i listen to Joy Division's \"Ceremony\", gets me everytime. but i believe in our relationship, and ill not let anything get in the way! if something does happen i want no secrets! sorry m8, ur right it does help to talk about it!

Why sorry, that was a great thing for you to say! I hope everything works out for you =]

PS. My breaking up song was Pearl Jam - Black. Stuck it on repeat after it happened, so now when I hear it I get a bit sad because that what my mind automatically associates it with...

More
14 years 6 months ago #4463 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Are you in love?
Love is something I cannot define, for if I could define it, it wouldn't be love anymore...I also think that when you love somebody, you do no need a reason. If you start looking for reasons, it isn't love anymore...well, it's just a personal opinion, I know I might be wrong.
Yes, I am in love. Head over heels. I've been together with my current boyfriend for two years now, and everything's still like in a beautiful dream, we're moving in together next month. I'm still so in love with him, even after two years, and we've been through a lot of good and bad things together, so I'm sure we will still endure...:kiss:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #4555 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Are you in love?
Zenith wrote:

Love is something I cannot define, for if I could define it, it wouldn't be love anymore...I also think that when you love somebody, you do no need a reason. If you start looking for reasons, it isn't love anymore...well, it's just a personal opinion, I know I might be wrong.
Yes, I am in love. Head over heels. I've been together with my current boyfriend for two years now, and everything's still like in a beautiful dream, we're moving in together next month. I'm still so in love with him, even after two years, and we've been through a lot of good and bad things together, so I'm sure we will still endure...

Loads and loads of congratulations, and you seem like you really appreciate what a wonderful thing love is to you! Hope everything stays perfect for you :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #7939 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Are you in love?
Kelaiah_ wrote:

Love is my religion and I could die for that.

wow, I like this answer, I think the same and yes, I'm in love :kiss:

More
14 years 5 months ago #7982 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Are you in love?
i haven't fell in love for a very long time , that i actually wonder if i can feel it....

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds