Show Navigation Menu

Extreme sports

More
12 years 3 months ago #37306 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Does Parkour count? I've always been fascinated by it and it's so damn hard to find someone who does training over here... :S

Oh that's an interesting one!

I know a few who do it, but it's all up north near Scotland!

Hmm...that's just a little too far North for me considering I'm almost at the bottom of Australia.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37313 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Extreme sports
I don't practice any extreme sports and I can't say I follow any such sport, but when it comes to the fascination with them, I'm more inclined to base-jumping, sky-diving, parkour etc. rather then motocross, mountain-biking or similar. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37324 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Extreme sports
:P I'd be interested for the adrenaline rush..

But I'm so clumsy I reckon I'd be one of the ones that accidentally kill themselves off whilst hunting for that rush. :whistle:

More
12 years 3 months ago #37364 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re: Extreme sports

Does Parkour count? I've always been fascinated by it and it's so damn hard to find someone who does training over here... :S

Many sports are considered as extreme sport. Free skiing, snowboarding, free diving, surfing, parkour, skateboarding, all kinds of air jumps, car, bike and motorbike driving etc. :silly:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37368 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Serpenvicis wrote:

Many sports are considered as extreme sport. Free skiing, snowboarding, free diving, surfing, parkour, skateboarding, all kinds of air jumps, car, bike and motorbike driving etc. :silly:

Awesome, I wasn't quite sure.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds