Show Navigation Menu

How was your day?

More
12 years 2 months ago #37039 by black_magnolia

Just a note for anybody who is new to the forum: This 'spamming' thread is getting deleted every two months (on the 1st of a month), or sooner if the need be. If there are any posts made in the 'old' thread on the day of the deletion, then they will be moved to the new thread...

Right, probably everyone noticed those error reports the forum has been coughing up the last couple of days... Annoyed the hell out of me, especially because I couldn't get to replying to pm's, therefore sorry folks! hopefully the forum will behave now. I'm off to deleting more stuff and tiding it up for the new year. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37297 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
Busy..

Yesterday a friend and I went to a 'mixing event' to try and find housemates for next year, so today's been primarily finding people or responding to people who have shown an interest in us.

Lots to do! :S

More
12 years 2 months ago #37315 by black_magnolia
Envy, good luck with the house-mates search! :)

Regarding my day, better say days, I'm busy studying for my February exams. Pretty much trying to bury myself in the books, so that I don't have to think about other stuff... :S
Weirdly enough I've managed to straighten up my sleeping hours in the last week, so now instead of going to bed around 2 am and struggling to somehow get up before noon, I get to bed sometime between 10 and 11 pm, and end up getting up at 6 am without difficulties. (well, today was an exception because I got up at 4 am simply because I woke up and was so bloody awake that trying to go back to sleep wouldn't have worked... :angry: )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37318 by DaTenshi
Replied by DaTenshi on topic Re: How was your day?
God! I have exams now, my second one tomorrow... and I am so not ready for that... thought if I study more my head will surely explode :S the only relaxation was my japanese classes :blush: love them so much! And yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday... and today I gave him the present, he did not even show his full gratitude... maybe he did not like it >.< thought it was a beautiful and expensive set of asian swords :unsure:
I was so tired thought my daddy made my day when he cooked today for me :kiss: Thanks Daddy dearest!!!

More
12 years 2 months ago #37321 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: How was your day?
My day was pretty good.

Apart from being chatted up by a scummy, gangster binman on my way to uni, I met up with a potential housemate who was perfect. :) Now there's just an issue of a fourth housemate which we're not sure whether to meet up with or not.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37330 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: How was your day?
Today, I found out that I won a pair of tickets to see Machine Head. :woohoo: But unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to go. Right now, I am completely snowed in, there's ice everywhere outside. Don't think anyone should go out unless they have the desire to break a few bones. The weather has been insane here lately and there's no chance of it letting up. Still two more months of winter to go. Honestly, I think we're going to break a snowfall record. I have never had to deal with so much snow in previous winters. It's snowing practically everyday, just can't keep up. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds