Show Navigation Menu

Just curious, how many here are goths and party?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36850 by ph.billy
Just curious, how many here party and are goths? Like, I'm not saying this in a bad way. Just wondering what type of parties do you go to?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36854 by Envy
ph.billy wrote:

Just wondering what type of parties do you go to?

Uhm. Gothic ones? Haha!

Well during term-time I'm in a different city which has a pretty big metal/alternative club scene..So yeah. I go to metal/goth clubs. That or we have our own metal parties. :P Cheaper!

More
12 years 4 months ago #36855 by snow.wulf
I go to parties and gatherings all the time. I don't know if I would call them \"Goth\" parties as I'm the only one in my group of friends that can really be classified as \"goth\".

Most of the time we just end up going to someone's apartment/house and have some drinks, watch some movies, play some games. I've been doing card and coin trick for years now, so I usually end up confusing the hell out of people at the parties, it's quite fun! :D

More
12 years 4 months ago #36857 by firensia
Well, I could definitely be considered as \"Goth\" but my style is more a mix of metal/goth. I don't have any friends who are goth. I don't even think my city has a goth scene to be honest. Maybe if I knew of any clubs, I would go. I go to metal concerts but that's about it as far as mixing with alternative people and anyway, they are usually just there to see the band so it's not a good place to make any friends. Other than the internet, I don't have any way of connecting with people with mutual interests unfortunately.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36860 by black_magnolia
I'm also the only goth among my friends, so it's a bit hard to drag my friends to a goth party. It's easier for me to have fun when my friends feel good too, and I'm pretty open to new stuff so it's easier for me to adjust then asking some friends, who aren't even alternative to begin with, to go to a goth party. :laugh:

We have a couple goth parties in Zagreb, but nothing really big and they aren't too often either. There is a pretty strong alternative subculture here, so we have a couple of places where alternative people mingle. Be it goths, metalheads, punks, rockers etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37236 by Serpenvicis
We don't have some goth parties here, but there is one club in Rijeka, which is considered to be gathering place of alternatives. They play rock, metal and similar music, but I don't go there much. I prefer private small parties with my friends, at someone's place,beach or some other place :)

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds