Show Navigation Menu

Hobbies

More
14 years 7 months ago #1704 by Veszdrin
hobbies was created by Veszdrin
it's pretty clear that we all can list talking on the alchemy gothic forum as one of our biggest hobbies but it also opens up the question, what hobbies does everyone have outside of the forum?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1706 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:hobbies
drawing and writing)
and collect something

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #1719 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:hobbies
I read a lot, that would be my main hobby. I work out (weight-lifting and yoga, mostly), and I'm trying to learn about gardening... I have a few plants that haven't died yet, so I'm calling that progress! I also do quite a bit of work on my house, mostly redecorating moreso than structural stuff. And my husband and I like to go for long drives in our muscle-cars (we take turns as to whose car we take).

More
14 years 7 months ago #1731 by anansi
Replied by anansi on topic Re:hobbies
I like traveling(i would like to know the nordic cointries:) ),drawing,reading,photography,film,music... the truth is that i have many hobbies.
(i do not know much English, so I apologize if I make some spelling or not express myself well, the truth is I'm trying to learn English)

More
14 years 7 months ago #1732 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:hobbies
It's spelled countries, but the main part is that we understand what you're spelling wrong. And I do believe it's spelled like that, but I'm not native with english as well... so who am I to judge? ;)

I write, but I do it a lot less then I'd ever want to. Mostly I'm playing, The Sims 2 atm (addicted, and finally got my own comp to play it on! Too bad I got so much to do in school... at least 2hours a day I can't play) but also games like Bioshock, Halo, Deus Ex and so on. All on Xbox 360, except Sims :blush:

I also love to read, and do it at least once a night. Fantasy can be fun, but I'm more into sci-fi actually. MY favorite writer is a sci-fi-writer :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1743 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:hobbies
Reading novels and comics, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing electric guitar.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds