Show Navigation Menu

Upcoming events

More
13 years 1 month ago #31310 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Upcoming events
thse avalanche tour is coming, also the deftones are gonna be coming up to, rise against also, caught the music as a weapon tour feb. 8th. disturbred was awesome. it was disturbed,korn,sevendust,and in this moment, it was a nice show

ZOSO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32203 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Upcoming events
:P Probably won't seem major to a lot of people, but over here on the 5th of May, we have a UK-wide referendum (the first in 30 years) on a new 'alternative vote' system for electing who runs the country..On the same day, we have local elections for our representative member of Parliament too.

It's pretty big to me because it's the first time I'll be able to vote, and I get to vote on two things at once. ^.^ I'm one of those people who are really into politics, law, English literature and history..So..Yeah. I'm excited. I finally get a say.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #32205 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Upcoming events
Envy wrote:

:P Probably won't seem major to a lot of people, but over here on the 5th of May, we have a UK-wide referendum (the first in 30 years) on a new 'alternative vote' system for electing who runs the country..On the same day, we have local elections for our representative member of Parliament too.

It's pretty big to me because it's the first time I'll be able to vote, and I get to vote on two things at once. ^.^ I'm one of those people who are really into politics, law, English literature and history..So..Yeah. I'm excited. I finally get a say.

haha :P I'm the same. I always go and vote if I'm able to. Studying in an other city makes it a bit complicated becasue I have to be in my home-town to vote, but up till now I always managed to do that.
Hah, and when you have dual-citizenship then it's even more fun! :woohoo: That reminds me that I have a referendum to vote on myself. :silly: Have to remember to stop by the consulate next week I think.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 11 months ago #32208 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Upcoming events
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

haha :P I'm the same. I always go and vote if I'm able to. Studying in an other city makes it a bit complicated becasue I have to be in my home-town to vote, but up till now I always managed to do that.
Hah, and when you have dual-citizenship then it's even more fun! :woohoo: That reminds me that I have a referendum to vote on myself. :silly: Have to remember to stop by the consulate next week I think.

Ahh the city thing worried me..I'll be moving away soon so..Yeah..Wasn't sure whether to put my name on the electoral register or not.

:P Funnily enough, I get my full other citizenship this summer when I go over to Hong Kong again..Right now, I'm on a half-citizenship over there because I was a minor at the time, but since I've turned 18, I have to apply for a full one now. I never thought about citizenship rights over that side of the world. :blink:

More
12 years 11 months ago #32221 by iHauntTheSepulchre
This weekend I have Supanova to attend. It's one of the three biggest anime/manga/sci fi/fantasy conventions that Melbourne holds. I can't wait because it'll be my fourth convention and my boyfriend's first...not only that but there are a couple of celebrities I really hope to see: Tom Felton, Peter Williams, Robin Hobb and Isobelle Carmody... :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 11 months ago #32239 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Upcoming events
The annual Hollistic Healing and Psychic Convention is this Saturday. Can't wait (: Had alot of fun last year, won some door prizes, scared someone with my ghostly friend ^__^ Spend the day there, home for a nap, and then 1 1/2-2 hour drive for a free metal concert. Looks like event season kicks off early this year.

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds