Show Navigation Menu

City or Countryside?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3137 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:City or Countryside?
I'd like to live on the midpoint between the two :) Nice and quiet with some woods nearby with the ammenities of the city not too far away.

The dream is alive...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3139 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:City or Countryside?
For me Countryside.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3141 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:City or Countryside?
@janelle

The opposite of claustophobia is Agoraphobia - the fear of open spaces.

I would choose cities anytime. The pulse of inteligent life, synchronizing in a godwork composition of senses. Like diving into expensive furs, that still smells of a girl you love. Life like a slave breaking free and for the first time in ages and tasting absolute freedom. Like dreaming of something nice and waking up to find it even better. Feeling like transcending through the endless only to find more.
All this i get from standing atop a building in sunset.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3145 by janelle hell
Polaristhe2 wrote:

@janelle

The opposite of claustophobia is Agoraphobia - the fear of open spaces.

I would choose cities anytime. The pulse of inteligent life, synchronizing in a godwork composition of senses. Like diving into expensive furs, that still smells of a girl you love. Life like a slave breaking free and for the first time in ages and tasting absolute freedom. Like dreaming of something nice and waking up to find it even better. Feeling like transcending through the endless only to find more.
All this i get from standing atop a building in sunset.

Ah, yes...I knew there was a proper word for it!

I never realized how much I loved living in the city until I didn't anymore : /

Don't get me wrong, a nice day \"out in nature\" is sometimes pleasant, but I need to be in a place with lots going on!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3159 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:City or Countryside?
i do like both , to be honest . i was raised in the countryside for like 5 years and then moved to the city ...so i can't say that i preffer one more than teh pother...but i definetly should give it a thought :P

More
14 years 7 months ago #3171 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:City or Countryside?
personaly i love my city Bruxelle.
but i dont like a part of the people...

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds