Show Navigation Menu

What country are you from?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #28482 by xXzetsumeiXx
I noticed that even though this site is from England, a LOT of the members are from other countries like America, Venezuela, Norway, Russia... so where are YOU from? :blush:

MOD NOTE: I removed the question regarding the \"goth-level\" of a country becasue I want this thread to stay clean. There is the How's the Goth/Punk movement in your Town/City thread where everyone can discuss about their local situation...
I could swaer I've deleted the former \"what country are you from\" thread because there is the possibility of writing your Location in your profile so that it is visible for anyone any time, but well, I'll be nice and leave this thread be so that the next n00b doesn't open another one.

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28483 by nwbevk
I'm in the frozen section of the U.S. Goth here varries by town, and I might accually be the only one not still in highschool... I'm gonna have to investigate into that more I think. Don't accually know many of the other locals, but can't recall seeing any others either. hmm.... scarringly out numbered.

You?

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #28487 by StephenG
Tampa,
Florida,
United States of America,
Earth

B)

I would say we got a good goth population:
1)we got a couple bars that cater to \"our kind\"
2)Tampa was mentioned on Saturday Night Live when they did a sketch parody-ing :unsure: the Goth life style
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28503 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re: What country are you from?
Norway ^^

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #28510 by black_magnolia
I'm from Croatia. *waves the national flag proudly* ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28515 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What country are you from?
:woohoo: I'm one of the few here who's actually from good ol' England..But I also have Chinese citizenship due to being born before Hong Kong was given back. :P I don't know if that counts as anything.

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds